Uniform and Equipment
All of the items below are required items
- Blazer with grey braid and KA logo (required from September 2023)
- Black V-neck jumper with KA logo
- Plain white shirt with a top button suitable for a tie
- Year group tie
- Plain black trousers. (skinny trousers/leggings/jeggings or jodhpurs are not permitted)
- Plain Grey or black pleated knee length skirt
- Dark grey, black or white socks (plain, dark tights are an alternative for girls)
- Black low-heeled waterproof shoes with no logos or low heeled boots leather style (school trousers must be worn over the boots). Trainers and plimsolls are not permitted.
No more than one of each of the following items:
- Small ring
- Bracelet (including friendship bracelets)
- Small necklace
- Small pair of earrings
- No other body or facial piercings are allowed
Uniform is available to order from Prestige Design and Workwear, Flitwick
- School logo polo shirt
- School logo midlayer top
- School logo shorts/skorts
- Plain black leggings or tracksuit bottoms (optional)
- Suitable trainers or football/rugby boots if required.
PE Kit is available to order from Price and Buckland where further optional items may be purchased.
- School bag (smaller handbag style bags are not adequate)
- Planner (provided by the Academy)
- Reading book (available from the library)
- School books for the day
- Pencil case (see below)
Mobile phones are not permitted to be seen or used around the school site as per our Mobile Phone Policy. Phones brought to the site must be switched off and inside a bag. The academy accepts no responsibility for the loss or theft of mobile phones.
Pencil cases should contain:
- Pencil Crayons
- Pencil Sharpener
- Scientific calculator