- Behaviour Policy 2023
- CLT Data Protection Policy 2023
- Complaints Policy
- IT Acceptable Use Policy
- KA Counselling policy
- Letting Policy docx
- Mobile Phone Policy
- RSE Policy
- Safeguarding Policy 2023 2024 docx
Kempston Academy respects your privacy. The information that you provide us with, or that is gathered automatically helps us to monitor our service and provide you with the services that you are entitled to as a visitor to our website. All emails/forms are treated in the same way as other communications with the school. If you have any concerns, questions or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party sites:
Some of our services are provided through partnerships with other organisations. We may, on occasion, share non-personal aggregated information to these third parties.
We use 'cookies' to ensure the integrity of transactional processes on our website. These hold only a sequential session identification number and are deleted at the end of the transaction.
Many of our pages contain links to sites operated by third parties. The content on these sites are not under our control. If you have any questions concerning these sites and the usage of them we suggest that you contact the webmaster of the site directly.
While we strive to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure, please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium.
Usage of information:
If requested we may submit your information to law enforcement or government authorities.
- Privacy notice for alumni
- Privacy notice for governors trustees and other volunteers
- Privacy notice for job applicants
- Privacy notice for parents and carers use of your child s personal data
- Privacy notice for parents and carers use of your own personal data
- Privacy notice for pupils
- Privacy notice for school workforce
- Privacy notice for suppliers of goods and services
- Privacy notice for visitors