Free School Meals
Free school meals (FSM)are administered by the local authority. If you believe your child is entitled to a FSM please complete the form here and return to the address below. If your child already receives FSM at Primary School, this will continue unless your circumstances have changed.
Free School Meals Administrator
Bedford Borough Council
Contact numbers: Telephone: 01234 228948
To qualify for FSM you must be in receipt of:
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (provided you or your partner are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and your combined annual gross income as assessed by HMRC is not more than £16,190)
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit